Pharos uses a comprehensive pedagogical model based on five pillar units, each of which provides students with specific tools to face specific challenges of foreign education.
- Provides students with the knowledge and level necessary to complete their academic projects
- Develops students’ personal reflection abilities and equips them with tools to stand at the heart of their personal, academic, and professional project
- Provides students with toolkits to empower their learning abilities and to adapt to Western academic assessments
- Covers knowledge augmentation in some areas required by the French academic system
Introduction to specializations:
- Gives students a preview of their future field of expertise
One program can take a maximum of 40 students (divided into two groups for language teaching) to ensure the quality of the training and to allow time for professors to assess each student.
Small class sizes, close follow-up, innovative work methods, and group work dramatically increase students’ chances of integrating into their target school, getting their degree, and starting their professional life.